All Results Latest News : One Click Ahead
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Trick 2016 | SSC CGL Tier 2 Best Booklist 2016
SSC CGL Tier 2 New Exam Pattern 2016, SSC CGL Tier 2 Book Free Download, SSC CGL Book free Download, SSC CGL Tier 2 New Exam Syllabus 2016, Arihant SSC CGL Books Free Download, SSC CGL Tier 2 Timetable 2016, SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result 2016
How do I prepare for SSC CGL Tier 2 2016
Well as we know that SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result will be declared on 8th November 2016. Now all those candidates who are selected in this phase are eligible for next phase Tier 2 which will conduct on 3oth November 2016.So we provide you a full strategy for Tier 2 here.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2 New Syllabus | SSC CGL Tier 2 New Exam Pattern
As we know that SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2 will also hold on online mode(computer based).Ther is no change in SSC CGL Exam Syllabus i.e. there are 4 papers in which Paper 1 and Paper 2 are compulsory for everyone,while Paper 3 and Paper 4 for those who apply for Statistical Investigator and Assistant Audit Officer.
- Paper 1 – Quantitative Aptitude ( 100 questions )
- Paper 2 – English Language & Comprehension ( 200 questions )
- Paper 3 – Statistics ( 100 questions )
- Paper 4 – Accounts and Finance ( 40 questions ) , Economics and Governance ( 60 questions )
Syllabus – (a) Quantitative Ability
- Whole numbers,decimals,fractions and relationships between numbers ,Percentage.
- Ratio & Proportion,Square roots, Averages ,Interest,Profit and Loss, Discount ,Partnership Business,Mixture and Alligation,Time and distance ,Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations,Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence, and similarity of triangles, Circles, and its chords,Tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle , Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons,Circle, Right Prism,Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere,Hemispheres,Rectangular Parallelepiped,Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or Square base,Trigonometric ratio,Degree and Radian Measures,Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and distances,Histogram,Frequency polygon,Bar diagram & Pie chart.
(b) English Language & Comprehension
- Spot the error
- fill in the blanks
- Spelling/detecting misspelled words
- Idioms & phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of sentences
- Active/passive voice of verbs
- Conversion into direct/indirect narration
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage,cloze passage &comprehension passage.
Booklist For Mathematics-
(1) Arithmetic RS Agarwal
(2) Advanced Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav
(3) NCERT Mathematics for Class 6,7,8,9,10 & 11
(4) SSC Mathematics : Chapter -wise Solved Papers ( 1999-2015)-5800+Objective Questions (For Practice) by Kiran Prakashan
Booklist For English Language & Comprehension-
(1) Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
(2) English for General Competitions : from Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh
(3) SSC English Language Chapter Wise Solved Papers by Kiran Publication
Some useful tips for Tier-2 Exam 2016
- For Mathematics- Don’t purchase too many books,just solve one book more times.
- For English- Read The Hindu editorial newspaper. Focus on Direct Indirect and Active Passive Voice because you can score here with 100% accuracy.
- Practice previous years paper questions are often repeated.
All those candidates can start their practice and score well in the final exam.And don’t forget to bookmark our website resultportal.co.in.For more useful tips and tricks stay connect with us.